Sherridon Homes is part of the AHB Group and is one of the fastest growing and most successful residential construction companies in Australia.
We are growing our Display footprint across Metro & Regional Victoria because the value that Sherridon Homes brings to the market is second to none! The best products at the best prices, plus a culture that puts our customers first and a sales team that deliver the best results in the industry.
Sherridon Homes pride itself on a quality customer journey from initial customer contact to handing over the keys and beyond. This is why we are so successful, and why our customers are extremely satisfied with Sherridon.
If you are a highly driven and experienced New Homes Sales Consultant, then this could be the role for you!
If you want to be truly supported by your management team and work for a company that understands you as a person, who’s running your own business within a business, then look no further. Why wait? We have a proven track record in this space… just ask any of our highest paid industry consultants!
Your Key Attributes will include:
- Experienced and successful New Homes Sales Consultant
- Exceptional customer service
- An Entrepreneurial Mindset – with the ability to operate as a “business within a business”
- Well networked industry professional
- Willing to be part of an experienced team with a winning mentality
- Well-developed communication skills
- A proactive approach to selling
- Passion for sales with a willingness to learn and develop
- Experience in the home building industry is highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sales and Administration background will be very beneficial
- Self-motivated, reliable and punctual
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming potential clients to our portfolio of display homes
- Opening and Closing of our display homes, maintaining a high level of presentation
- Qualifying leads and booking appointments
- Providing general assistance to the sales team and being a backup when required at Display Homes
- Assist with and organise all new display village launches
- Sales Administration duties/tasks as required
The successful candidate will be well rewarded both financially and professionally in this exciting role with room for career elevation in a multi-faceted and growing company group.
Qualifications and Experience:
Experience as a New Homes Sales Associate preferred but not essential.
The ability to understand and break-down quotes and communicate benefits to our customers.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to join a the best in the industry
- Amazing team mates and an inspiring leader
- Thriving and growing company
- Legendary level company events, conferences, quarterly sales events
- Weekly one on one catch-ups, training and development
- Ongoing training and support provided within a dynamic & rewarding, “get it done” culture.
If you have the skillset and more importantly the drive to develop into a leader within this space, then we would recommend you apply today and our team will be in-touch with you.
As a market leader AHB Group can offer a variety of progression within the company for the excelling employee, why not take the opportunity and meet with us.
Apply online today with your CV and cover letter.
Please note: You must have unlimited Australian work rights to be considered for this role; as well as being able to interview in person.
To all our agency partners and other prospective recruiters, we are confident of fulfilling this role ourselves.