The AHB Group and is one of the fastest growing and successful housing companies in Australia. With a healthy pipeline of more than 2,500 homes, we continue to grow and are currently seeking experienced Team Leader to join our supportive and dynamic Sherridon Homes team in Bendigo.
Our Operations Team Leader will lead a team of 3 experienced customer experience coordinators who take care of our customers from Sales Accept all the way through till handing over the keys to their new home.
- You will play a pivotal role in leading and developing the team whilst they deliver an exceptional journey to our customers building a home experience.
- Working within a tight knit and supportive team
- Ability to establish strong networks with internal and external stakeholders
- Utilizing technology, internal systems, industry knowledge and AHB Group software to deliver a seamless customer experience
- Maintaining accurate data entry in line with the Customer Journey and AHB Group policy and procedure
- Supporting the Construction team to achieve a higher standard for our customers.
- You have a high emphasis on Customer Service
- A caring/empathetic nature when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Well developed communication skills
- High level of personal presentation
- Driven with a “Can Do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoy the excitement of being a part of a rapidly expanding business
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualifications in building industry highly regarded
- Highly developed computer literacy skills
- Able to prioritize and handle a large work-load
- A strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, including a professional phone manner
- Ability to lead by example and develop those around you.
- Leadership experience highly regarded
Whats on offer
- A passionate and fun team
- Training, development and mentoring
- Opportunities to grow within the organisation
- Above market salary
- Lollies, coffees, lunches, extravagant company events
- Diversity, inclusion and a bunch of fun people doing fun things
- Onsite Parking
If it sounds like you, we would recommend you make an application today to get the ball rolling. We look forward to your application.
Please note: You must have unlimited Australian work rights to be considered for this role; as well as being able to interview in person.
To all our agency partners and other prospective recruiters, we are confident of fulfilling this role ourselves.